REGISTER HERE FOR BLUE PRINT - SAN FRANCISCO OCTOBER 2019
REGISTRATION FOR BLUE PRINT SAN FRANCISCO OCTOBER 2019:
BLUE PRINT ADMISSION POLICIES:
Due to the growing popularity of Blue Print, we have added some necessary policies to maintain a professional atmosphere for exhibitors and clients.
* Show admission is FREE to qualified attendees (art buyers and licensees) who register prior to the show at www.blueprintshows.com.
* Show admission is also FREE to professional members of the press, advertising or media,
* All attendees will be required to show a photo ID along with a business card upon arrival at the show. * Suppliers to the trade, non-exhibiting designers, freelance artists, design studios, agents and representatives should pay in advance to visit the Blue Print show.
* As this Show is for the trade only, individuals who cannot document their direct, professional affiliation to the trade will not be admitted.
* If you have any questions about your qualification, please email : email@example.com
* The Fee to enter the Blue Print show in October 2019 is $ 65.00 per visitor.
* Once you have registered to attend the show, and if you need to pay for entry to Blue Print, please follow the instructions below :
* Payment is by Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please complete the ‘Add A Note’ section with : ‘Visitor Payment for Blue Print October 2019 from : name, address and email address’ and send with your payment.
* Visitors will NOT be permitted on the Show floor with portfolios.
* Photography is not permitted on the show floor without prior permission.
* In compliance with San Francisco smoking laws, there is no smoking allowed in any of the Blue Print venues.
* So that everyone can enjoy the Show, we ask that professional conduct be maintained at all times. We reserve the right to revoke the show privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
TRADE SHOW BEHAVIOUR AND ETIQUETTE FOR STUDENTS AND ARTISTS
* Do not enter anyone’s booth without their permission, do not take anything from a booth or examine an exhibitors work without their permission.
* If someone is at an exhibitors booth, wait until they have left before approaching.
* Introduce yourself when the exhibitor becomes free, ask for a card and enquire if you can contact them after the show.
* Be aware that a potential client may approach the exhibitor while you are there, so be prepared to politely leave.
* Photography is not allowed anywhere on the show floor.
* Do not show your own artwork to potential clients or agents at the Blue Print show, portfolios are not allowed on the show floor.